So today I thought I’d share a little bit more about myself and do the 25 Food Questions tag. I really wanted to so something layback and simple and connect with you guys more on a personal level. Feel free to do the tag as well and please don’t forget to let me know so I can read it too!
1) What’s your favourite breakfast?
I like a good old simple breakfast. Poached eggs, bacon, pancakes, roasted potatoes and lots of syrup!
2) How do you drink your coffee?
Double Americano with cream.
3) What’s on your favourite sandwich?
That’s hard, depends on my mood. But, my go-to would have to be croissant with ham and cheese or a mozzarella, roasted zucchini and eggplant with tahini sauce. Oh yassss!
4) Soup or salad?
Salad all the way!
5) What’s your favourite cookbook?
My parents? They have so many recipes to share…
6) No more sweets or no more harty foods?
No more sweets. I need my burgers and mac and cheese.
7) What’s your favourite cuisine (country)?
Oh man… I love Muslim Chinese food, Vietnamese and Italian. But let’s be honest, I love it all, all the countries!
8) What’s your favourite food movie?
No Reservations and my favourite snack: Maltesers and popcorn with extra butter.
9) What’s your guilty pleasure?
Takeout Chinese food.
10) What is your greatest inspiration source?
Instagram! So many amazing bloggers and cooks!
11) Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
Cooking at home. I love the comfort of cooking at home. It’s like meditation.
12) High end or low profile?
A little of both.
13) What’s your favourite restaurant?
Joey’s or Buca
14) I do my grocery shopping at…
Costco, Superstore and my local Chinese supermarket.
15) The tastiest food I’ve ever eaten was…
My grandmothers pasta!
16) What’s your favourite cocktail?
At the moment, gin and tonic!
17) Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
18) What needs to be in your kitchen at all times?
Garlic an onions.
19) My favourite snack is…
Dried fruit and nuts
20) What is your favourite pizza topping?
Ham or pineapple.
21) Any food you really don’t like?
Lamb and celery.
22) My favourite blog is…
Damn Delicious, Pinch of Yum and so many others!
23) The strangest thing I ever ate was…
Chicken hearts. They’re so good if cooked right!
24) What is on your food bucket list?
25) I can’t live without…
Onions. Freaking love onions.